AuthorMessage
Botschafter
Botschafter

#1Post Frontier Community Manager Will Flanagan
Hallo Commanders,

habe email vom neuen community Manager bekommen:
Hello there,

https://youtu.be/CgUKp__QwXQ

You may have seen me on the livestreams, rescuing people from burning stations or trying to redeem some bounties here and there, or, you may have seen posts from me across the forums.

...If you haven’t heard of me: I’m Will, I’m the newest member of the community team here at Frontier Developments!

The reason that I’m getting in touch with you is because you’re either leading or affiliated with a player-group. I feel that groups are a fundamental part of how Elite Dangerous is played. Player-groups add a greater level of immersion in and outside of the game and I think that’s something we have to cherish.

And that’s why I’m contacting you!

So, whether you’re running a player group which is old and established, or a young and upcoming group... I want to know about it!

I want to know what your group is, what you’ve been doing in and outside the game and also just get to know you a little bit more.

Let’s have a chat! Reply to this email and send me an invite to your Discord server (if you haven’t already!)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Will Flanagan
Community Manager

Würde ihn natürlich gerne auf unseren discord einladen...muß mal nach einem link zu unserer englischsprachigen Vorstellung suchen...erst mal werde ich einen link zu den Dangerous Games schicken (https://www.elitedangerous.de/forum/vie ... 56#p247356).

6. Feb 2018 11:51
Profile Send private message E-mail
Botschafter
Botschafter

#2Post Re: Frontier Community Manager Will Flanagan
Hallo UGCler,

ich habe wieder Post vom neuen community manager Will Flanagan. Frontier würde gerne offizielles Spielergruppen-Merchandise mit unserem Logo auf Spreadshirt anbieten.

Dazu gibt es ein paar Fragen:
1. Seid ihr zufrieden mit dem Logo und damit, daß es für alle anderen auch verfügbar wird?
2. Habt ihr neue Logos oder Rückmeldungen zu dem gesendeten?
3. Möchtet ihr die .ai (illustrator) Datei für eure eigenen Verwendung haben?

Ich überlege gerade ob ich ihn darauf hinweise, daß wir schon einen shop haben ;) ...aber ein offizielles Pendant klingt gut, oder?

Beste Grüße,
euer Aba

Das dürfte unser Original-png sein, daß er an die email angehängt hat:

Nebenbei wurde ich auf unser farbenfrohes Logo hingewisen (danke Tolotos, echoseventhree, Jo):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Badge4.png

post2028.html#p2028

Hi Commander Aidan,

Hope things are going well!

I’m contacting you today because we wanted to set up some player group logos/decals uploaded on Spreadshirt which will allow community members to create their own shirts, mugs, and more for personal use and at events. We’ve had our creative services department adjust certain player group decals and made them one-colour so they can be better used in product designs.

However, we want to know the following from you:

1. Are you happy with the attached logo and for it to become public use (on Spreadshirt)?
2. Do you have new logo/decal designs or feedback for the attached one?
3. Would you like the .ai (illustrator) file for your own use?

Let me know your thoughts about it all. If you would prefer us not to use your logo in Spreadshirt, that’s perfectly fine. We just wanted to check with you and see if it’s something you’d like us to pursue on your behalf.

Best,

Will Flanagan
Community Manager

26. Feb 2018 09:01
Botschafter
Botschafter

#3Post Re: Frontier Community Manager Will Flanagan
Hallo nochmal,

das hier würde ich gerne zurück antworten:

Hello CMDR Will! o7

That sounds wonderful and I have forwarded your questions to my fellow Commanders.

Fyi:
we already have a spreadshirt-site for our members: https://shop.spreadshirt.de/elitedangerous/

We have a few more logos:
UGC_gold is a golden version of our standard logo

UGC_logo_pic_14 is an enhanced logo with details around our logo in gold
UGC_logo_pic_15 is similar to UGC_logo_pic_14 with the bird in white/silver

UGC_logo_pic_16 is a version of UGC_logo_pic_14 with less intricate patterns in the background => better for small logos and badges
UGC_logo_pic_17 is a version of UGC_logo_pic_15 with less intricate patterns in the background => better for small logos and badges

Now to your questions:
1. If this is a pure fan-service for all Commanders to use the player group logos to create their own gear for personal use we are happy to provide the logos and the link above to our own shop creations (we don't earn anything there so it is and always has been pure community service)
2. I have attached some new additional versions of our logo
3. I´m pretty sure that some of our CMDRs would be happy to get the files to work with, so yes please

Best and fly safe,
Reinhard / Aidan Abacus [UGC]

Beim Gold-Logo meine ich das hier: post971.html#p971

14,15,16,17 habe ich von hier: post2028.html#p2028

Update: Wording von DevislEnd übernommen (danke)

26. Feb 2018 10:01